Senior Software Developer - AppCode (m/f)
Senior Software Developer - AppCode (m/f)
JetBrains delivers intelligent software solutions that make developers more productive by simplifying their challenging tasks, automating the routine, and helping them adopt the best development practices.
AppCode is an IDE for iOS and macOS development; it supports Swift, Objective-C, as well as C/C++ languages.
Among the tasks we have at hands are:
- Swift and Objective-C languages support: auto-completion, problematic code highlighting, refactorings and code-generation;
- running and debugging on devices and simulators (iOS, watchOS, tvOS);
- adding unit testing frameworks: XCTest, Kiwi, Specta, Quick - tests running, as well as features like navigation between tests and test generation.
Together with the team you will:
- advance AppCode as a product, take part in discussions and development of new features;
- extend Swift and Objective-C languages support; develop code analysis tools and refactorings;
- improve running and debugging of macOS and iOS applications;
- support new unit testing frameworks;
- improve project model support and integration with Xcode.
We'll be happy to see you as a part of the team if you:
- have at least 3 years of Java development experience in commercial products;
- know how to write thread-safe code;
- familiar with algorithms and data structures;
- understand principles of OOP and can create extensible API;
- know how to automatically test your code;
- able to work efficiently as a part of a team and independently.
We'll be especially glad if you:
- familiar with macOS;
- have hands-on experience with iOS or macOS development using Swift or Objective-C;
- developed plugins for IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse or NetBeans.
How we develop AppCode:
AppCode is based on the IntelliJ platform - a foundation for many JetBrains products, such as IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, PhpStorm, RubyMine, PyCharm, CLion.
The source code is stored in Git repositories, some of which are available on GitHub. Most of the code is written in Java, some in Groovy and Kotlin; low-level libraries use C/C++ (for instance, LLDB integration). The code is covered by automated tests, peer-reviewed and extensively tested by QA. Thanks to this, we keep the quality of the product and avoid regressions.
The development process is fully transparent: team members can take part in any task, always participate in feature discussions and version planning. And to better understand our users' needs all team communicates with them in forums, issue tracker and during conferences, discuss suggestions and help with problems. Listening to the users and communicating with them openly is one of the most important parts of the JetBrains culture.
- flexible working hours, convenient and friendly work space, flat hierarchies, direct communication and helpful and engaged colleagues;
- competitive and attractive salary;
- 25 working days of paid leave per year;
- great team and office environment. Happiness Manager on staff;
- relocation to Munich can be considered;
- fitness and leisure zones and company-paid car park;
- additional benefits including lunch vouchers, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
If you feel the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding JetBrains environment, please send your CV, cover letter (in English) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about JetBrains, please see jetbrains.com
Senior Software Developer - AppCode (m/f)Speichern und weiter*
* Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Nutzungsbedingungen Sie können jederzeit der Zusendung von E-Mails zu ähnlichen StepStone Leistungen widersprechen und diese unter "Nutzerdaten" in Ihrem Account deaktivieren, ohne dass hierfür andere als die Übermittlungskosten nach den Basistarifen (bspw. Ihres Internetanbieters) entstehen.
- IT-Administrator (m/w) / Netzwerkadministrator (m/w) Infrastruktur Schriesheim bei Heidelberg BWT Wassertechnik GmbH
- PC-Techniker / System- und Netzwerkadministrator (w/m) Heppenheim (Bergstraße) Boschung Mecatronic GmbH
- Praktikant / Werkstudent (w/m) - IT-gestützte Geschäftsprozesse verschiedene Standorte bundesweit PwC
- Consultant (w/m) Prozesse und IT-Systeme - Projekt- und Change-Management Berlin, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, München, Hannover, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Essen PwC
- (Senior) Consultant (w/m) HR Transformation Consulting - Strategie, Prozesse, Organisation Frankfurt a. M., Berlin, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf PwC
- SW-Projektleiter/in für Kundenprojekt Abstatt Robert Bosch GmbH, Abstatt
- Firmwareentwickler Embedded (m/w) Augsburg MAN Diesel & Turbo SE
- Advanced Junior SAP PI Berater (m/w) - SAP PI Advanced Junior Consultant - SAP PI Position für ein innovatives Beratungshaus Essen Ratbacher GmbH
- Webentwickler (m/w) Corporate Applications Erlangen e.solutions GmbH
- Thementreiber (m/w) Data & Analytics Hamburg, Hannover, Frankfurt, München, Düsseldorf, Kiel PPI Aktiengesellschaft