QA Engineer - AppCode (m/f)
QA Engineer - AppCode (m/f)
JetBrains delivers intelligent software solutions that make developers more productive by simplifying their challenging tasks, automating the routine, and helping them adopt the best development practices.
AppCode is a smart IDE for iOS/macOS development that can refactor Swift, Objective-C and C++ code.
Our priorities in enhancing AppCode include: Swift and Objective-C maintenance; software deployment and debugging on gadgets and simulators; library maintenance for automated testing (XC Test, Kiwi, Specta, and Quick); and other areas.
As part of our team you will:
- Do functional and research testing of different IDE components;
- Perform usability testing;
- Work with users in our bug tracker and initially process requests;
- Recreate problems in both new and existing functionality in different environments; and
- Participate in the discussion of new functionality, planning, and product releases.
We’ll be happy to see you join our team if you:
- Think software products should be high-quality and user-friendly;
- Are familiar with software development processes;
- Are familiar with Objective-C, Swift, Java, C++ or other OOP languages, enough to create simple applications and understand others’ code;
- Can find and reproduce complicated functionality issues;
- Are ready to communicate with users and help resolve their problems;
- Are fluent in English with advanced writing skills; and
- Are a good team player but also work well on your own.
You are especially welcome if you:
- Are familiar with macOS and iOS; and
- Are familiar with software development tools like Xcode, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, etc.
More about who develops AppCode and how:
AppCode is based on the IntelliJ platform - a foundation for many JetBrains products, such as IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, PhpStorm, RubyMine, PyCharm, CLion.
The whole development process is totally transparent, and everyone can participate in any task. Team members are in constant communication with each other, both face to face and via Slack. All changes are covered by automated tests, and the code is reviewed before proceeding to manual testing. We perform thorough functional testing, usability tests, and investigational testing to ensure high functionality and decrease the possibility of regression.
All team members communicate with our users, discuss newly proposed features, take part in troubleshooting, and specify bug descriptions. We also interact with our customers on web forums and trade conferences. Being open to communication with users is part and parcel of JetBrains culture.
- flexible working hours, convenient and friendly work space, flat hierarchies, direct communication and helpful and engaged colleagues;
- competitive and attractive salary;
- 25 working days of paid leave per year;
- great team and office environment. Happiness Manager on staff;
- relocation to Munich can be considered;
- fitness and leisure zones and company-paid car park;
- additional benefits including lunch vouchers, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
If you feel the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding JetBrains environment, please send your CV, cover letter (in English) and salary expectations to email@example.com
For additional information about JetBrains, please see jetbrains.com
QA Engineer - AppCode (m/f)Speichern und weiter*
* Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Nutzungsbedingungen Sie können jederzeit der Zusendung von E-Mails zu ähnlichen StepStone Leistungen widersprechen und diese unter "Nutzerdaten" in Ihrem Account deaktivieren, ohne dass hierfür andere als die Übermittlungskosten nach den Basistarifen (bspw. Ihres Internetanbieters) entstehen.
- Praktikant / Werkstudent (w/m) - IT-gestützte Geschäftsprozesse verschiedene Standorte bundesweit PwC
- Consultant (w/m) Prozesse und IT-Systeme - Projekt- und Change-Management Berlin, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, München, Hannover, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Essen PwC
- (Senior) Consultant (w/m) HR Transformation Consulting - Strategie, Prozesse, Organisation Frankfurt a. M., Berlin, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf PwC
- Praktikant / Werkstudent (w/m) Business Intelligence Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., Hamburg, Hannover, München, Stuttgart PwC
- Consultant (w/m) Business Data Analyst Financial Services Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., Hamburg, Hannover, Köln, München, Stuttgart PwC
- Systemtechniker (m/w) Production-IT Eschen, Fürstentum Liechtenstein thyssenkrupp Presta AG
- Entwicklungsingenieur/in (Video-Algorithmen Autonomes Fahren) Leonberg Robert Bosch GmbH, Leonberg
- Spezialist IT-Infrastruktur (m/w) München Bertrandt AG
- HRIS Service Manager (m/w) Essen thyssenkrupp AG
- Werkstudent (w/m) iOS Mobile App-Entwicklung für Big Data & Data Analytics Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., München PwC