BI Architect - Reporting (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based BI Architect - Reporting (m/f) who loves data and to transform it into valuable information.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Ensure the necessary architecture guidelines for the reporting landscape and track the implementation in the BI units
- Build the reporting architecture for the needed high performant AWS reporting landscape with focus on maintenance reduction and scalability of solutions
- Further development of release management cycles of BI reporting landscape (on-prem / Cloud)
- Setup monitoring system for Microstrategy components with scope on performance
- Guide BI developers for optimized SQLs, building reports and dashboards in reporting landscape
- Automize BI processes with Microstrategy products like System Manager, Integrity Manager, Command Manager, Health Center
- Train colleagues and act as a reporting evangelist within and outside of BI organization
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the fields of (business) mathematics, informatics, economics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in Microstrategy
- Excellent knowledge of BI architectures as well as big data approaches and tools
- experience with cloud-based BI architectures and tools is an advantage
- Very good SQL knowledge and good knowledge in Informatica PowerCenter
- Very good analytical and project management skills
- A high goal orientation as well as problem solving competence
- Very good knowledge of German and English
The reward you get
- A high impact BI role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home
Share this job!
BI Architect - Reporting (m/f)Speichern und weiter*
* Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Nutzungsbedingungen Sie können jederzeit der Zusendung von E-Mails zu ähnlichen StepStone Leistungen widersprechen und diese unter "Nutzerdaten" in Ihrem Account deaktivieren, ohne dass hierfür andere als die Übermittlungskosten nach den Basistarifen (bspw. Ihres Internetanbieters) entstehen.
- Data Scientist (m/f) München, Hamburg Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG
- Praktikant / Werkstudent (w/m) - IT-gestützte Geschäftsprozesse verschiedene Standorte bundesweit PwC
- Consultant (w/m) Prozesse und IT-Systeme - Projekt- und Change-Management Berlin, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, München, Hannover, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Essen PwC
- (Senior) Consultant (w/m) HR Transformation Consulting - Strategie, Prozesse, Organisation Frankfurt a. M., Berlin, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf PwC
- Praktikant / Werkstudent (w/m) Business Intelligence Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., Hamburg, Hannover, München, Stuttgart PwC
- Applikationsbetreuer w/m Salzburg/Anif Kiska GmbH
- Network and Security Specialist w/m Salzburg/Anif Kiska GmbH
- Werkstudent (m/w) Produktmanagement Berlin Verlag Der Tagesspiegel GmbH
- Senior System Administrator and Network Manager (m/f) Frankfurt am Main Finance in Motion GmbH
- (Junior-) Data Warehouse Specialist (m/w) Köln proJob Personal- und Unternehmensberatung GmbH